- Understand the Theme.
- Read and Understand the Rules Thoroughly.
- Follow the Rules.
- Enter the Maximum Amount of Pieces That You are Allowed.
- Provide the Details but Not Any More than That.
- Enter As Many Shows as Possible.
- Don’t Take it Personally If Your Art Doesn’t Get In.
Where can I exhibit my artwork?
- Auction houses.
- Contemporary Art Museums.
- Art galleries.
- Cultural centers.
- Art fairs/Art festivals.
- Art and craft markets.
- Artist Residencies.
- Art themed cafes.
How do you get an exhibition?
- Before anything, be very good at what you do.
- Be a decent person!
- Use Instagram: Platform your art, make and keep it visible.
- Use Twitter: Do not use Twitter in the same way you use Instagram.
How do you showcase a painting?
- Create An Irresistible Online Presence With Your Website.
- Online Art Market Places And Online Art Galleries.
- Skyrocket Your Mailing List.
- Use Your Blog To Build A Buzz Around Your Art.
- Rock Social Media And Get Your Work Noticed Around The Globe.
- Get Your Followers To Promote You.
- Cross-Promote With Other Artists.
How do I put my artwork showcase online?
- Start a Blog:
- Join a Social Media Network:
- Create Your Own Videos:
- Guest Post on Other Blogs:
- Join and Participate on Online Forums:
- Publish Free eBooks:
- Submit Your Blog Posts to Article Directories:
- Make Comments on Other Art Blogs:
How do I present a painting for sale?
- This translates very easily to your art. Packaging and presentation can take ‘okay’ art to the next level.
- Sign Your Work. A lot of artists believe your art is only finished once signed.
- Name Your Work.
- Add a Story/Meaning.
- Include a Certificate of Authenticity.
How do I apply an affordable art fair?
How can I apply? All applications are made via our Exhibitor Portal. Once you have expressed interest through our enquiry form here, you will receive the details to our Exhibitor Portal. If you have any questions about the Exhibitor Portal or applying, get in touch with us on [email protected]
How do I start an art gallery with no money?
- Plan your Art Gallery.
- Form your Art Gallery into a Legal Entity.
- Register your Art Gallery for Taxes.
- Open a Business Bank Account & Credit Card.
- Set up Accounting for your Art Gallery.
- Get the Necessary Permits & Licenses for your Art Gallery.
- Get Art Gallery Insurance.
How does a curator choose art?
Curators aren’t just interested in your work, they’re interested in what you’re trying to convey. A museum might pick a theme for a block of exhibitions and will be more likely to consider your works if it fits within it. Think about your point of view as an artist and how your work aligns with that point of view.
How to Install an Art Exhibit – YouTube
How to Prepare for a Professional Art Exhibit – YouTube
How to Exhibit Art – 8 Easy places to showcase your artwork!